Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Emergence

SO!  Here is it.  The first post of my blog about math, science, philosophy and politics.

The name I chose was based on my analogy regarding my explorations into math.  A few months ago I started to explore into a certain direction of math.  In essence I asked "Where does this path lead me?" and to my astonishment I found someone else's well worn path from a different direction with a sign post and notebook.  I was hooked.

I see mathematics as a truly infinite forest with paths criss crossing and diverging everywhere.  I only hope that one day I can place a sign and flag with my name on it somewhere in that forest so that others may cross it in their own exploration.  Or at the very least, chip away at the eternal and infinite mountain known as IGNORANCE and help do more research into the unknown.

No comments:

Post a Comment